St. Luke’s has a 2-manual, 1925 Casavant Organ which was overhauled in the spring of 2000 (all new leathers etc). It was used for RCCO examinations in 2007 and as the feature organ for the Greater Victoria Performing Arts Festival in 2003 and 2004.
Donations from parishioners and friends of St. Luke’s, as well as a contribution from Thrifty Foods through their Smile Card Program, were used to purchase a brand-new Kohler & Campbell piano in May 2007.
This beautifully manufactured instrument is made of oak and spruce and contains absolutely no particle board. Cold-press hammers provide gorgeous tone, excellent dynamic range and a lovely bright sound.
The instruments are tuned and maintained by trusted professionals, Grant Smalley (organ) and David Vuckson (pianos).
The old Yamaha piano now resides in the Fireside lounge and is used for services and meetings at the lounge and in the church hall.